Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas….

Hi there! Hope your preparations for Christmas are coming along smoothly! I as always, am a Last Minute Lilly! LOL! But no worries, I trust that everything will come together nicely!

I made this card today based on The Greeting Farm's Fresh Friday Challenge-- use nontraditional colors on a Christmas card. I also based it on this week's card sketch at Studio Calico!  Also entering this card into Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge- winter inspiration and their Monday challenge- anything goes.

AND….I'm so proud that I actually used my December SC card kit to make the card! Woot Woot for using supplies! This cute little Anya was dropped off at the post office this afternoon so she is well on her way to my friend who lives north of me! Woot! Well, thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have an awesome weekend and get all your last minute or loose ends tied up before the big day! YAY!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the GF image with the pattern paper and colorful die cut! Way to rock the SC card kit! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Winter Inspiration” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...