Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy ScrappyWeekend II

Hello Lovelies,

Just stopping by with another card for the swap that I'm participating in! This time I stopped by Artful Delight to be inspired by their card sketch challenge! I love the sketch because I interpreted the diagonal as a pocket…and I do love my pockets and tags!  So here's the sketch:


And here's my interpretation of the sketch:

Well, I really like this sketch, so I will definitely be placing it in my go- to- files! I have 5 more cards to make, so I'm sure I'll be back later to share! Actually, I may even make more because I'm having a great time and it's been a while since I've spent so much time crafting- feels good!
 Have a beautiful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. This is so fun, love the bee!
    thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your sentiment! Of course I am a BIG Bob Marley fan also. Great take on the sketch....thank you for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, the sentiment is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pattern combo and sketch interpretation. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...