Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!!

Hello Lovelies,
Hope everyone is having a beautiful holiday season filled with love and craftiness! I'm just stopping by to share a little thank you/holiday card I made for a super sweet couple! I used Dante and Charlotte Chic from The Greeting Farm to represent the cute couple and love how sweet they look together even though I really, really, really need to work on coloring skin because they are so splotchy! But anyway, I don't think my card recipients will be that critical! :) I am also super proud that I actually used three sentiment stamps from three different stamp sets I purchased this month! Really trying to use my supplies and not just hoard them! :)

Entering this card into The Greeting Farm's Challenge- Christmas Wish. Used the Studio Calico Stamp sentiment that says "wishing you peace, love and a whole lot of joy joy joy"!!!

Well, I have a  couple of birthday cards to make and of course last minute Christmas stuff that I need to work on....so see ya later! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...