Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy December!!!

Hello,

It's been quite a while since I've dusted off my bloggity blog. Well, I hope that December will change that since I have so many plans to make sure I get the most out of this month creatively and in so many other ways, too. I picked up a couple of new Hero Arts stamp sets last night at Michaels for BOGO...woot woot!
Snowman Christmas picture

and this one too...

Year Round Sentiments picture
I came across a fab challenge at Hero Arts blog so in keeping with my theme this month (use it or loose it) I've already broken the seal on "Snowman Christmas" to play along! Here's a quick little card I made..


I started out with the Retrosketch #92


Then following my theme I picked up a piece of scrap Heidi Swapp resist paper and stamped the adorable little snow man on it because part of the challenge is to use your favorite stamping technique. I love the resist tech.  Its's a somewhat grungy and messy little card, but it was fun to make. Hmmm....now I think I'm off to play with my Neon inks....I'll be back....

Entering:
Retro Sketches
Hero Arts Holiday Challenge- A Few of My Favorite Things (resist technique using the Snowman Christmas set.
rukristin- Holiday Extravaganza -Get Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...