Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little late, but Happy NSD and Happy cinco de mayo!!!



******Please click HERE for the current Docerela Creations Challenge- Sun******

Hello, Late Night Owls! Happy NSD (weekend/month) and Happy Cinco De Mayo (at least for another hour-lol)!!!! I had grand plans to celebrate NSD, but those kind of fizzed out due to kiddos activities, cleaning, and whatnot! But, I did manage to make this CAS card tonight!

I just love the little Flapper Anya! She is so cute! And, I love the song 'Everyday I'm Shufflin' so it was just natural that the two be combined!!! I do wish that the embossing powder would have been a little darker, though. Oh well...next time! I'm hoping to complete a few more NSD projects tonight and tomorrow!

Also entering the following challenges:

Well, muchas gracias para visitar! heehee! My ode to Cinco de mayo! :) Anyway don't forget to play along with our challenge at Docerela Creations. Remember you can combine our challenge with other NSD challenges you may be entering this week- so go play!!!! You could win an awesome Docerela stamp set! Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Getting a Great Gatsby vibe here - aren't the clothes great?! This is so sweet and captures so much movement! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love that sentiment! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Happy Mail Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. Love your monochromatic card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card with the perfect sentiment. She just makes me want to get up and dance. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...