Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More Mother's Day Cards

Hello Friends! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Before I share my projects I want to remind you to play along with our Flower Challenge at Docerela Creations- HERE!!!

Remember the other day when I said I had a few Mother's Day cards to make to send off to have them given out to the lovely ladies at a nursing home? Well, here are the other 3 cards I made.....The sentiments on all of these cards are from Docerela Creations newest release- Wonderful Mother! This set made making Mother's Day cards so much easier because they were all in one set and so versatile! They stamp beautifully with ink and embossing powder!

For this first card I used a sketch #61 from Retro Sketches Challenge and I used the Heidi Swapp's Sugar Chic paper pad along with a flower and butterfly from my stash.


For card two, I used sketch #99 from Deconstructed Sketches and again used the Sugar Chic line and a cute little TGF stamp!



And for the final card I just went plain and simple. A cute little TGF stamp and some washi tape. Oh, and of course the supercute sentiment from Docerela Creations!
Well, I've got to get these in the mail in the morning! Thanks so much for visiting! 

1 comment:

Tell me all about it...