Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday....Let's Go Back to the Weekend!!!

***Click HERE to join us for the current Docerela Creations challenge- Mother's Day Project!***

Howdy, Ladies and Gents! I had some time to craft a little bit this past weekend and wanted to share with you!
First up...a card I made for my little cousin's birthday party yesterday! His party was absolutely fab- all decked out with TMNT Turtle Power!!!
Supplies: Patterned Paper; DCWV- Superhero & In the City; Stamps: Docerela Creations - Birthday Wishes, TPC Studio- Superhero; Chip Letters: Heidi Swapp; Printed TMNT from Google

I used a Mojo Monday Sketch but, of course it's called Mojo MONDAY, so I'm a day late to enter last weeks challenge! LOL!  Also entering into Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Birthday Challenge. But anyway my cousins enjoyed the card so that's all I need! :) And linking up to Simon Says Stamp birthday challenge! Oh and this photo that my cousin just sent me via text just nearly brought tears to my eyes...

My little 3 year old cousin posted the card I made for him on his bedroom wall with all of his party decorations (see it right above his headboard)! My goodness- I love that little man!!! Makes me so happy to know that he really appreciated and liked it!

Ok, next up is a card I made for one of my BFFs just because! I used a Freshly Made Sketches -sketch 80, which again, I'm too late to enter! LOL! I just have to laugh at my craziness!

Supplies:Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp; Stamps: TGF, Mama Elephant; Colors: Copic, Sharpie

And finally, I'm actually on time to play with Retro Sketches!!! Woot! huh! Made this little birthday card early for my aunt!  Yay for being early with cards as opposed to making one minutes before the party! Umm...see above TMNT card! LOL! And another entry for Simon Says Stamp Birthday Challenge!
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Stamp: Docerela Creations- Birthday Wishes set; Banner: Pink Paislee

Ok, that does it for my weekend of card fun! I have some cute new TGF stamps and Docerela Creations stamps to go play with until bedtime! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. You know it's a hit when they put it on their wall! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week, Nitasha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool room. Fun card :0)

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...