Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hope everyone's Christmas is Merry and Bright!!!! I had to make some cards in the wee hours of the morning and found a couple of fun places to play while I was at it....

This first card is based on the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


Kept this really simple, especially since I was fighting to keep my peepers open at like 2am!!!

The next card is based on a sketch at Mojo Monday...


Also entering into:

Another simple card and notice I used another one of my lovely JCP buttons! I love those things and am kinda sad that the promo is over! :(   Well, I'll be hoarding a few of these, but think I may stop by there tomorrow and see if they'll give me some for my crafty endeavors! Well, I'm sitting here planning in my mind that I want to make my first vinyl project with my Cameo, but instead I just keep surfing the net...Hmmm...we'll see...Well, enjoy your Christmas- hope that is filled with family, friends, love and many blessings!

Merry Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the heart doily!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, beautiful cards...Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards - love the vintage feel of them! Thanks for sharing one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards .... the soft vintage is just lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful Christmas cards! I love the simplicity of the first card! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...