Sunday, May 20, 2012

A quick little card...

I stumbled upon a challenge at Basic Grey's blog and fell in love with the inspiration piece card so I had to play along...even though it's taken me all week to finally sit down and make the time to whip up this little card. I love the original so much that I really used it as a sketch! I pulled out one of my old Scrapbook Circle kits that had these great BG papers from the Out of Print collection.


I am also entering this into:
Simon Says Stamp Vintage Challenge- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Clean and Simple

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! LOVING the pennants and the BG circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really great card and perfect colours! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysChallenge!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this card - oops..
    Very pretty Nitasha!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...