Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Spring Training 2012 and NSD...

Yep, it's highly unlike me to post several times a week, but I'll warn you that I will be posting quite a few things this week as I finish up Ella Publishings Spring Training 2012 assignments, complete NSD challenges, and then get ready for Friday's Docerela Creations DT hop! So busy, busy, busy week indeed, but I'm full steam ahead thanks to frappe happy hour at Starbucks!!! I think I need an intervention, because I know I will be sad when the promo ends at the end of the week! :( But anyway....

I'm sharing a card I made for Spring Training assignment #10- Misting with Masks. I made this little birthday card for my cousin who is celebrating his 3rd birthday next Saturday. I cut stars using card stock with my Slice and used them as a mask. I then used those same stars as embellies after inking them with black ink. Love it when I can stretch supplies!


Supplies: Card Base: Studio G; Kit: Studio Calico- Daydream Believer; Mist and Ink: Jenni Bowlin, Prima, SC Mister Huey, Sentiment Stamp: Docerela Creations; Letter Stamps: Making Memories, Studio G, Brad; The Paper Studio

This card is also for the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Birthday Card
Cute Card Thursday: Cards For Guys
Studio Calico- NSD Letter Stamps Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeeee the way you did the title and all the stars!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...