Friday, February 10, 2012

Docerela Creations Blog Hop!!!

Happy Friday! Have you made your Valentine's Day cards yet? With only 4 days left why wait any longer! Come join us in our last Valentine's Day challenge! I have made more Valentine's cards this year than I have ever made and it feels great to be able to spread a little love via a handmade card! The new Docerela Creations "Loveable" stamp set has been perfect for adding just the right sentiment to many of my cards, and today's project is no exception. I was totally inspired by the stamps to create the title of my page which also happens to be a song that I like. I've been really inspired by songs lately! Well, anyway if you haven't guessed by now....

Today's challenge is Valentine's Day!


Supplies: Stamps: Docerela Creations "Loveable", The Girls Paperie (telephone); Chipboard: Dear Lizzy; Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Twine: The Twinery; Ink: Jenni Bowlin, Ingrid Bolme, Tim Holtz, Versa Mark; Punch: Marvy Uchida; Everything else is from Noel Mignon 2010 February Valentine kit.

We are showcasing the Docerela Creations set "Lovable" so you will have to stop on over to her shop to take a peek at the other two newly released sets! (They are must haves!)


You can check out her store HERE!


Lovable

I hope you will pop on over and visit the rest of the design team and join in our challenge over at Docerela Creations! And be entered to win a set of her stamps!

The line up:
Carri
Nitasha (That's me!)
                                                                Ana

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Nitasha! Love the great colors on this and all the adorable details! Super!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yes sweet and beautiful! Love the heart shaped pins. I so wanted to by get some this year but I couldn't find any :0( Maybe next year!


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and happy. I loved the hearts. Great and sweet idea.
    Ana Valéria
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, such happy subtle colors.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...