Thursday, January 12, 2012

Docerela Creations New Stamp Set Reveal and Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!! Happy Friday! Today is an exciting day! Docerela Creations is releasing three new stamp sets today! EEEK! They are fabulous!!


Today we are showcasing her set "Lovable"



And Guess what... She is putting them on SPECIAL Sale!!  Whoot Whoot!
TODAY ONLY...THE LOVEABLE SET IS $10.00 AND FREE SHIPPING!!! 


****UPDATE**** Catarina has decided to extend the sale!!!!! YAY!!! So now you have the entire weekend until midnight Sunday to take advantage of this generous sale on the Loveable stamp set!!!!


But you will have to stop on over to her shop to take a peek at the other two sets, and they are must haves! You can check out her store HERE
Today's challenge is Valentine's card/layout or 3d that includes a cut using our Cricut machines!
Here's my card and because I only own like 3 Cricut cartridges I didn't have very many Valentiney cuts available, but I did find this little heart from another shape that I had! So as tiny as it is, it's still a cut from my Cricut! Anyway, Of course I used the gorgeous Docerela Stamp set, Loveable and a little felt robot from Hobby Lobby, and the papers are from my January 2012 Scrapbook Circle kit.

I hope you will pop on over and visit the rest of the design team and join in our challenge over at Docerela Creations! And be entered to win a set of her stamps!

The line up:
Docerela Creations
Carrie
Nitasha (that's me!)

4 comments:

  1. So super fun! Love the great design and fun details on this! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I just love it the robot is awesome. The xoxoxo is perfect for the robot speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Robot! I loved it. Great details on your card.

    I love my team.


    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using a robot with love hearts for a Valentines card is ingenious and so very, very cute!!!Love it!
    Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...