Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Cards...

So, as I mentioned the other day I'm on a card making mission and in search of great card sketches. Well, last night I found a great site called Card Patterns and I used the current sketch #140 to make these cards. I used primarily October Afternoon 5 & Dime. And a Hero Arts typewriter stamp that I have hoarded for months! I love it and will be using it quite often now that I've taken it out of the package! Ok, well I'm off to make my self imposed quota of two more cards for the day!




Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the Scraps of Color E:spire blog to enter my Studio Calico giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. THESE are WONDERFUL! So delighted you found us! {Or is it the OTHER way around? LOL!} THESE cards are fabulous, and terrific use of our composition! THANK you, ever so MUCH, for sharing your talent and enthusiasm with Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...