Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cards, cards, cards....

So this weekend I'd planned on having a card making extravaganza!!!! Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic (but that's just me), but I really do need to pump out a ton of cards for soldiers and for the elderly, so what's the easiest way to get my card making mojo flowing....

Yes, a little trip to Hobby Lobby....

Followed by some card sketches!!!!
I found a great sketch at CPS-Card Sketches for their sketch challenge this week and used it to make an all occasion card. I love that sketches make things so much faster! Anyway I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 to make this little card! Well, my card making "party" will continue throughout the week and weekend because as always life gets in the way of my crafty time, so I didn't even make a dent in the amount of cards that I need to crank out!
Oh and I found Another great sketch at Twisted Sketches today!!!! Go check it out! I created a little card just minutes ago using my neglected stash of DCWV (Generation Tech Stack)! I remember the days when I was addicted to buying stacks! wow! Ok, so anyway, here's the little card I created and the twist was to use buttons, so I used buttons as a knob on the radio and as a record on the player...

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful week!
***Oh and don't forget about the Studio Calico giveway I'm hosting on SOC E:spire. Be sure to hop on over there to enter***

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Nice card!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Love the papers you used here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great Cards :) Thanks for joining in at Twisted Sketches this week .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards!! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great way to use the twist this week! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches, hope you come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute cards - nice paper. I'm really checking out your HL haul - I've got to make a stop there and plan to seek out a couple of your items shown ;-). Haeagreat evening.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...