Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Dance and Winner Winner....

I'm superexcited to announce that I am officially a Scrap Your Crap (http://www.scrapyourcrap.blogspot.com/) Queen of Crap!!!! I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing team of ladies who are going to inspire, encourage, and get people to scrappin' their crap!!! So please, come on over to Scrap Your Crap and meet all of the ladies and get ready to clean out your stash and start scrappin'!!!

And in other news.....
Only TWO ladies entered the Random Giveaway....and because I appreciate them so very much they are both winners!!!! But, to be fair I did go to random.org to figure out who would win the original giveaway! So here's the winner of the Random goodness...
And #1 is Mallika!!!! Congrats, girl!!!

Oh, and entry  #2 Michelle, so guess what girl? I've got some goodies to send your way too!!! I will post a picture tonight!

So, again thank you ladies so much for taking the time to stop by and leave comments! Stay tuned because I will be giving away more goodies in the near future!

Mallika and Michelle please e-mail me your snail mail info at ngj9600 at yahoo dot com by next Friday, October 28, 2011 so I can get these treats out to you!!!!

Have A Scraptastic Day!!!!


3 comments:

  1. congrats on the SYC-I can't wait for the first challenge so I can join in on the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... M so excited
    thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are super excited to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...