Monday, September 26, 2011

A Spooky Little Layout with Artful Delight

So, I had major plans to get an epic amount of scrapping done and participate in challenges last weekend. Well, let's just say that plan was an Epic Fail!!! Anyway, I did do a lot of blog hopping and found some fun sites. One of them is Artful Delight! They hosted a very inspiring three day blog hop and have three challenges that are still open until the 30th, so if you have some free time this week check them out and play along!

This spooky little layout is for Challenge #1 - sketch challenge. I have been in a very fall/halloweenish mood and was happy to scrap this picture of my little goblin that has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks since I found it during my scrap space clean up (which is still in progress). I used a variety of items for this layout some old and some new.



Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey- Max and Whiskers, Echo Park- Apothecary, Tim Holtz-Halloween Haunts; Stickers and Rubons: Echo Park, Making Memories,Sassafrass; Mist and Twine: Studio Calico

Ok, I have a few more things I want to accomplish before Friday....let's see if I can do a LOAD this week or at least a couple of cards and tags! Hopefully, I'll be back with another challenge post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...