Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shimelle's Signature Accent Challenge


Yay, even though it is hours past my bedtime (I'll regret staying up this late when I'm at work tomorrow- or rather today ; )....but anyway , I did not complete my goal of making two projects today, but I did complete an Anniversary card for my hubster for Shimelle's Signature Accent Challenge! My signature accents are: Crate Paper (love, love, love me some CP), American Crafts Thickers, tiny alphas (these are The Girls Paperie, but I also love the Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas), Chipboard- love chipboard pieces and even love creating my own from stickers and patterned paper, but these happen to be Crate Paper, and I love, love, love my Jenni Bowlin butterfly stamp!!! In addition to the stamp I love the (new-to me) technique of heat embossing! I have been an embossing crazy woman for the past couple of weeks! And...nearly every project I complete must have inked edges or it just feels naked! So, the things I just listed show up repeatedly on my layouts and cards- they are my signature accent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...