Monday, August 15, 2011

Shimelle's Bingo Card and Butterfly...


Well, this past weekend I participated in Shimelle's 'on-line scrapbooking weekend' and started working on a lot of fun layouts and cards. I say "started" because the class is all this week too and I have several projects in mind that I would like to finish before the deadline next Sunday! So here's my entry for today which is inspired by Shimelle's layout. I was inspired to take out some of my Jenni Bowlin products (patterned paper and bingo card) which I usually hoard and to also play a little bit with my JB paint dabbers, inks and butterfly stamp (which are three of my favorite things right now- especially the butterfly stamp)! Ok, let's see if I can crank out at least one more card before I call it lights out....

1 comment:

Tell me all about it...