Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 12....February 2011


February was a fun month filled with lots of memories! I have quite a few pics, but have yet to edit and print them. Luckily, I had this photo available to use as a focal point- a pic of my son on Super Bowl Sunday when we went to downtown Fort Worth to have lunch and watch the live ESPN broadcast in Sundance Square! It was a pretty big deal having the Super Bowl right in our back yards! Oh and that reminds me, I need to document the amazing and surprising snow days that we had too!!! That was a pretty big deal for us to have snow days!


For my layout I used the KI Memories stitched calendar page again, alphas from my stash, and a few bits and pieces from my February Truely Scrumptious kit from Noel Mignon. Love this kit! It is jam packed with sweetness and I have only used a teeny tiny bit of it so far! I do miss using the Becky Fleck Project 12 sketches because two pages allow for so much more--more photos, more stuff, and more journaling space! But I'm going to stick with the calendar pages this year because it does provide a quick and easy way to give an overview of the month. I could always use the provided sketches to make a more detailed LO about the month too! Hmmm...so much to scrap, so little time! Hopefully the scrap fairy will visit me and I will get lots accomplished for the remainder of this month and actually for the rest of the year! That's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me all about it...