Sunday, January 9, 2011

Apron Strings Blog Hop Challenge #1


This layout was created for challenge #1 which is a five on Friday.

Layout may only include:
1 sheet of cardstock
1 sheet of doublesided paper
1 set of stickers
1length of ribbon
1 set of round embellies

Most of this layout was created with my September 2010 smaller than a breadbox kit. I don't really use a lot of stickers these days, so had to dig in my stash for these sentiment stickers. Used buttons from my stash, thickers, and tiny type alphas. And this photo is yep, one of my neverending 2008 Disney photos!!! I really need to order some current pictures! Anyway, let's see if I can crank out a few more layouts tonight....

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout!! Thanks for joining us at Apron Strings this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout - love you used an AS kit! Good job. And hey, I just ORDERED my 2008 photos, so who's to say where we should be ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...