Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mama's Holiday Wish list....

TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
health and happiness
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
annoy the kiddos by making them wait until Dad wakes up before opening gifts! hehee -evil elf laugh
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
a new custom built home- paid in full of course!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
enjoying the company of my family by playing games, watching movies, and telling stories
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
connect four, sorry, trouble, old maid, memory, atari
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
making sure that we are always with family during the holidays
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
somewhere with lots of snow...hmm Colorado?
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?

zumba for wii, biggest loser challenge, and jillian michaels ultimatium for wiii...notice a pattern? I so need to work out!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nitasha, I read the Hunger Games trilogy too. Finished book 3 about a day after it came out!! lol Who do you think she will end up with...(if she survives??)
    Thanks for the nice comments on my blog...I loved reading them!! hugs, stacy h-w
    http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo zumba for wii, i didn't know they had that! gotta check it out :) thanks for your sweet comments on my dd 2010 blog post :) xxx Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have ZUMBA for wii?? I NEEED it!!!!! wait, I NEED a wii first!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there was a Jillian Michaels game for the Wii. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...