Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project 12 April



Woohoo....I've been playing around with the project 12 sketch for weeks now, and last night I finally decided to go ahead and "git 'er done"!!! Yay! I really wish I knew how to sew, but for now my Hambly rubon stitching will have to do! I started off using my Studio Calico Quilting Bee kit and then started adding bits and pieces from one of my Create My Keepsake kits that's literally fully intact (yeah I'm a scrap hoarder because they closed a long time ago)!!! Anyway, then added some Cosmo Cricket letters and sticker. And I know the little robot dog is kinda outta place, but he's cute and goes with my color scheme! Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I love the extra embellies and how you carried the cherries to the right side of the layout. This design is difficult.
    Thanks for playing along! Davinie

    ReplyDelete

Tell me all about it...